ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 1 April 2016

I'm home...


As you all know I'm back in my homeland.  The Guv has cut all the grass, it's nice and sunny, and I can have a good run around the garden barking all I want!

Now I am told that in a week or so I'm having my mate Rex to stay with me in the day time whilst one of the people he looks after goes into hospital. If you don't remember Rex here's a photo of him taken a little while back.....


He's a bit bigger than me, but he knows who is boss !

No comments:

Post a Comment