ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 12 April 2016

No shade.....


Another day in Kalamata for me and the Guv as the Misses had some business to attend to.  Mind you it was a bit hot for me today so I took the Guv back to the car park where he had parked the poppymobile in the shade. You see when the chief human of Kalamata redesigned the square he cut down all the big shady trees......barking mad, besides no shade it meant no "convenient" places for my male canine friends either!


No comments:

Post a Comment