ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 21 April 2016

Poor pup.....


As you may have read on the Guv's Facebook page during my beach walk this morning we came across this poor pup.  I will not repeat what the Guv has written but it was so frightened when we approached it just lay there and peed itself.

I really wanted to keep it as a pal for me, but understand why we can't......it was all so upsetting really.......



Click the arrow to view the video or go to-
https://youtu.be/pZCAnlzN_G8

If you can help in any way support the work of the people who will be looking after this poor pup please contact them via the Facebook page:-
CLICK HERE


 

1 comment:

  1. WELL DONE HAYDEN & ANDREAS - ANOTHER ONE SAVED - SUCH A BEAUTY :)

    ReplyDelete