ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 8 April 2016

This is my friend...


So as I was saying Rex, my neighbour spent the day with me, little did he know he was in for it!  A good brush up by the Guv.

Most people here are afraid of Rex, he savaged two dogs in the village (mind you I think he had planned that revenge for ages as when he was a pup they came and "got him" !  The other week he ate some of his owner's chickens....I don't think anyone had told him they had to be dead first and then cooked !

Still with me and the Guv he's a pussy cat!  What's more he looks after my pad when I'm away ......

Click the links below to see Rex & the Guv........

Rex getting brushed....


No comments:

Post a Comment