ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 16 May 2016

A bridge too far....


After our visit to the brocante the other day my people and I went to Brosac for a snack lunch and coffee.  I met a very frisky canine that I wanted to play with but the person he looks after was rather strict with him and would not allow it. So I thought I have better just keep quiet and enjoy the view......


Those of you that know me will also know of my fear of water, I kept well away until the Guv made me walk over this bridge....then he wanted me to pose for photos, definitely a bit too much and a bridge too far!




No comments:

Post a Comment