ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 15 May 2016

I'm old enough!


Well this morning was different!  Immediately after my early morning walk off we went in the "poppymobile" to this place that had hundreds of people selling second hand "stuff".  Now the Misses told me that these sales are called brocantes,  let me tell you I thought I had better be on my best behaviour in case the Guv sold me!


What is it about you humans.... you know the age thing?  My people go into human food shops and when the Guv buys liquor they ask him if he is over 21...now I ask you he's three times that age, can't they tell?

Now I'm walking along quietly at this brocante and these people ask the Misses how old the "puppy" is!    PUPPY.....I'm eight years old, that's 56 in your human years

No comments:

Post a Comment