ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 2 May 2016

It's cool......


My people found this real "cool" human kennel park right next to one of the Italian lakes.  I say "cool" as the temperature is less than half of what it was when I left my homeland a few days ago!


I also think the Guv should have known that it takes a lot of water to fill these lakes, and I guess someone does not think they are full enough yet.......


2 comments:

  1. Was the guvnor trying to fill the lake by himself then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the guvnor trying to fill the lake by himself then?

    ReplyDelete