ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Room for me!


Now you may recall the other day I told you that something was up as the Guv spent the day clearing out one of the garages, well today I found out why!

You see the Misses bought the Guv a special birthday present that arrived this morning....so I had to have a good look at it and see if I approve.


Looks like the Guv will have to do a bit of work on this, but hey ho, there's room for me on the front seat as well  ........


No comments:

Post a Comment