ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 13 June 2016

Classic......


As I was saying yesterday I had my first ride in the "Duchess" to this car event in one of the village fetes near my pad.  Besides some of the "older" cars there was also a group of people from the U.K. in their Panthers. (now I always thought panthers were cats!), indeed one of the owners tried telling the Guv that Panthers were far more "classic" than Morgans.....the Guv sorted that MEOW!!!!



I'll show you some more tomorrow and let you hear the band!

No comments:

Post a Comment