ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 4 June 2016

Market day....


Over the last few days I have not really had much to tell you about, the Guv has been playing with his "new"..old car and the Misses has been planting things in the garden.

Today though we all went to St Foy le Grande to the market and I can tell you I got worn out walking around all the stalls, there were loads of them!  


As normally happens my people sat under the arches and had coffee, also I met some other humans that we stayed with when we were looking for new kennel to live in a few years back. Mind you I was far more interested in a few of the French canines that were around, especially a rather attractive "big" Boxer!

No comments:

Post a Comment