ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 14 June 2016

More cars........



So here are some more photographs the Guv and Misses took on Sunday at the Pillac fete.  Later in the morning my people sat down to eat breakfast, like normal I did not get anything  but they did get me a "doggy bag" of steak that I had when we got home....



I think this was Guv's favourite car!


....and we also had the village band playing, you can hear what they sounded like by clicking the link below


No comments:

Post a Comment