ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 28 July 2016

On guard......


As you may have seen from my Guv's Facebook page he and the Misses have been off on a short break viewing a few more French villages in the area, and I was allowed to go as well!
As you can see it was my job to guard the human kennel on wheels, that as when I was not asleep inside it!




2 comments:

  1. Rosie. Just tell them to stay put somewhere for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie. Just tell them to stay put somewhere for a few days!

    ReplyDelete