ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Sunday outing....


Well with all this hot weather I've had to take it easy and I've got a bit behind with my blogging!  Last Sunday my people and I went to another brocante (you know one of those things you humans have to sell what you no longer want to other humans who probably will never use it either!).

At least the venue had some shade along the river path, as despite being there very early it still got very hot.....I had to stay on the grass as the gravel could have burnt my feet !

No comments:

Post a Comment