ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 14 July 2016

Up on the roof.....



Despite it being a national holiday today here in France the Guv and I were still up and out early on our morning walk. Afterwards the Guv decided to start painting the outside of our house, I thought I had better keep an eye on him from the bedroom balcony in case he fell off the roof!  


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie, Tiny is wondering are you living in France now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings
    Yes I live half the year in France
    and half the year in Greece
    Rosie barks... :)

    ReplyDelete