ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 15 September 2016

Canal canine




One thing about visiting the U.K. with the Misses is that she likes shopping!  Of course I have to go along as well, which can be a bit of a bore for a canine like me.  However it also means my people will normally stop for coffee or lunch at lots of interesting places.


This time we went to Kidderminster, and for my French & Greek friends this is a town in the English Midlands once famous for making carpets.  Here we are at "The Watermill" right next to the Staffordshire-Worcestershire canal.




No comments:

Post a Comment