ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 17 September 2016

Comfort.....




On one of my other days in the U.K. my people took me to meet some of their friends. They had planned to meet in the town where my people once lived.  In fact I spent some months there also a few years ago.


What was really good was that the Guv got the hotel manager to agree to allow me to join them in the lounge.  Those sofas looked so comfortable, but I resisted!


 Mind you I think the Guv spent more time looking at his friends new car than he did eating lunch !



I also had a good walk around whilst the Misses went and had her hair cut




1 comment:

  1. You were good, my Huskies would have been hard to keep off those sofas.

    ReplyDelete