ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 5 September 2016

Hi Di Hi......






For the second night in the U.K. my people planned a few days stop over at a very good camp site next to Salisbury race course.  There was loads of room for me to run around (on the camp site not the racecourse!)


The Guv told me not to tell my readers about the first night but I will tell you. You see the ferry did not dock until late in the night and no camp sites would let us in, so the Guv resorted to his old career and decided to "inspect" a big supermarket car park!


2 comments: