ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Monday 19 September 2016

It's harvest time





You will know from my photographs of last year that the fields all around my pad either have sunflowers or maize in them.  Well the sunflowers are all now gone as the sunflower eating machine has been around.


Now over the next week or so my blogs might be a bit random as we have guests for a couple of days and I also must make some doggy effort to do a bit more for my fourth book.  In case you are wondering what it will be, well guess.....
It will be called "My French Revelation"


No comments:

Post a Comment