ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 6 September 2016

No bones for me....



As I said in my earlier blog when we go to the U.K. the Guv normally goes via the Channel Tunnel. This time he wanted to head for the South West and visit some villages where his ancestors lived hence the Le Harve-Portsmouth ferry. One village we went to was Chilmark and I was allowed a look around the churchyard, provided I promised not to to dig up any old bones!


The plaque on the wall shows the burial place place of Henry Fricker who died in 1666.
 He was the Guv's  11h generation Grandfather.


No comments:

Post a Comment