ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 9 October 2016

He's no magician !






Now you know this big dog kennel I thought the Guv was having built, well it wasn't a dog kennel but a new place for the human kennel on wheels to be stored.  After the Guv put it in place he covered it over with this big green sheet but he's no match for David Copperfield, he could not make it disappear!


2 comments:

  1. Does the guvnor cover you in a green sheet at night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the guvnor cover you in a green sheet at night?

    ReplyDelete