ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Cats & dogs.....


It's that time of year in Greece when we have very bad thunderstorms with rain that could drowned a cat in seconds ( Yay ).... I heard the Misses tell the Guv it was raining cats & dogs, but I looked everywhere outside, got soaked and could not find any!
Now to stop the Guv being afraid of the thunder as you can see I looked after him in the basement
(he tells people it's me that scared of thunder though) 

No comments:

Post a Comment