ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 17 November 2016

Lots of water




When I was  staying at my other pad in France here in Greece there was a very big storm that caused lots of flooding, you may recall I posted some photographs of some of the damage on the beaches some weeks back.  Well the humans that work for the local council have now widened the rivers that take water from the hills to the sea by clearing the banks, but it looks to me as if they forgot to dig out the bit that goes into the sea and it's flooded the farmers fields!


No comments:

Post a Comment