ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 6 November 2016

My stop overs....


I suddenly remembered I have not told you about any of the human kennels we stay in on our journey between my Greek and  French pad. As the Guv normally pulls a trailer behind the poppymobile he has to always find somewhere with secure parking, that will allow me in and if you know the Guv it has to be cheap!


This is our normal stop in Parma, Italy, all the Guv's criteria are met, and they have a very, very good human eating place.  What's more they always put a doggy dish out for me in the room....


The bottom photo is in Chambery, the kennel meets all his requirements and has a good breakfast available. Also there are loads of human eating places within walking distance, and a supermarket fuel station......the Guv likes cheap diesel for the journey as well !


No comments:

Post a Comment