ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 22 December 2016

The Great Escape


I got left at home this morning after my early morning run-a-bout. Mind you I was a bit tired as instead of the beach we went into the olive groves and there were lots of new smells for me to investigate.  I did not however know my people were going to visit other canines!


Some of my canine friends do not know when they are well off. Housed and fed instead of struggling and straying on the streets.  In saying that you have to be impressed with the climbing skills of this pup.


I think she was trying to get away from the other 160+ strays this kind human looks after

1 comment:

  1. Cool, Rosie ! Your parents went to visit DASH in Messini. Purhaps they wanted to visit your friend you've rescued in April ? Big Hughs from Belgium... Stef and Maddy

    ReplyDelete