ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 25 January 2017

I'm NOT happy!


Well this morning was at least dry and a bit sunny for my seaside walk, however I am not a happy dog!  Some human has dumped some puppies about 5 weeks old on the roadside at Petalidi where the Guv parked the poppymobile.

I had a look at them and someone else had made them a some bit of cover and left some kibble and water, I wish I could take them home with me though but with all the travelling I have to do it is not possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment