ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Only a Lidl way today


So this morning it was a beach walk at Bouka beach and then off shopping with my people.  At least this time they were able to shop much nearer home as the new Lidl opened last week.  The previous Lidl on this site was closed and demolished last September.  I'm not allowed inside but the Guv told me it was very nice, very clean and very modern.  The photo the Guv took inside shows the rear half of the store only, so as you can see it's a VERY BIG LIDL.....


No comments:

Post a Comment