ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Out and about.....


Morning walks lately have been through the olive groves not far from my pad. The farmers finished picking olives some time back but due to the weather in the latter part of last year the harvest has not been good.  I heard the Guv say that one of his friends had only 25 kilo of olives against an average of 400 kilo in previous years!


What's more important is that the Misses could not prepare her normal mass of Kalamata eating olives as there were virtually none to be had. Good job she has a stash from previous years!

No comments:

Post a Comment