ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 23 March 2017

All ship shape...



So now I have arrived at my French pad I can tell you about my journey.  This was the longest sea trip I have ever had as the Guv decided to sail from Patra to Ancona instead of from Igoumenitsa.  This meant I had to keep my legs crossed even longer !


On the way ship's captain decided to make us all practise emergency drill, at the sound of seven short hoots and one long hoot of the ferry's horn I have one long howl myself!


I was told that when humans abandon ship it's women and children first, so being female I thought I'd take position up by the lifeboat ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment