ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 31 March 2017

The walk.........



Now I'm back in my French pad the morning walk is not on a beach but through the countryside that surrounds us. At the moment the fields are planted but the crops have not really started to grow. That means I can't run and hide from the Guv in the sunflower fields yet !


Early morning metal birds in the sky, flying so high even I can't hear them. The Guv says their off to Spain or Africa......don't know why because it's nice and sunny here, expecting mid 20's C later today.  Think it will be "Rosie rest and recovery" this afternoon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment