ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 26 May 2017

It's camp......



Now I know the Guv told some of his friends about the campsite we stayed on in St Yrieix la Perche but I thought I'd give my readers some more information.  I was made very welcome by the humans who look after the site, they even offered the Guv some special doggy bags, the only thing was they were empty. Mind you when I found out what they were for I guess it was good they were empty!


The place was exceptionally well kept, so I stayed on my best behaviour although if I could have got through that fence to chase the ducks, I would have ! 


There were a few mobile human kennels that had engines on the other side of the camp site but we were all alone with our human kennel and the poppymobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment