ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Thursday 4 May 2017

Morning walk


Another nice, bright early morning walk for the Guv and me.  All around my pad I have open fields and very quiet country roads so I'm safe to run-a-bout, that is except in the hunting season when the Guv makes me wear an orange vest!


Waiting for the Guv to catch up  


A few friends greet me each morning but I'm not allowed to play with them or even go into their field.  They keep telling me I'm BAAAAARED

No comments:

Post a Comment