ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 4 June 2017

Off to the tower !



So on this trip with the human kennel in tow we also stopped at a village called Masseret and yes the Guv had another cup of coffee, but for change I thought I'd show you a photo of the Misses enjoying her 
Creme de Menthe.


No it's not a castle tower although a castle did stand here once, it's a water tower and despite what the Guv said I was not going to walk up all those steps, even if the view was good!





No comments:

Post a Comment