ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Friday 15 September 2017

I don't mind




Well I found out what is going to happen to all that food the Guv has been loading in the trailer.  It is going to help feed over 500 dogs that are being cared for in a rescue centre near my pad in Greece.  You see many people there just do not look after us canines. Some of you will know I was once "dumped", left homeless and starving until I found the Guv and the Misses, so I'm happy to share any of my food with my fellow countrydogs.......


No comments:

Post a Comment