ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Lumbered.....



Well to continue from my blog yesterday I managed to check just what all this noise was about.  At first I thought it was a strange human building a nest in the tree opposite, but as you can see in the photographs our neighbour decided to have one his trees cut down a bit.  Now the Guv has cut down some of our trees but he does not climb up them to do it.....


I thought humans only cut trees down in Sept-timber!


Hope he leaves some of the tree for my mate "Reglisse" to use!



No comments:

Post a Comment