ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Saturday 25 November 2017

Big red is broke


The trip to the beach the last few days has been different.  You see the "poppymobile" had to go to the car doctor so the Guv has hired this little white tin box. Well I must say you could not swing a cat in it, and I'd like to do that!

I am told the poppymobile has to have a new flywheel and clutch (what ever that may be), but I know the Guv was not happy as he thought it was only the clutch slipping, and then only when he was pulling the human kennel on wheels.  Due to the cost I guess I'm on cheap rations for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment