ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Early up, early out


Another very early beach walk for me this morning as the Guv and the Misses had to go to the tooth doctor in Kalamata. Mind you my mate "Blue" from down the road was up and out early as well as I think I saw his dad's car going to another beach near us just before 0800hrs !


The Misses then went to have her fur cut so the Guv and I went to church !


....and later to our favourite cafe for refreshments...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Rosie, blue is up and out every morning about 07:30----08:00...even this morn in the thunder and Lightening... ya gotta answer natures call...

    ReplyDelete