ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Sunday 28 January 2018

Life is normal.....



Now I've been getting a few messages from my readers asking why I have not been blogging recently.  You see I have been busy adding to the fourth book about my life and adventures.  Also to be truthful life otherwise has been rather boring with just the normal morning walk and shopping expeditions with the Guv and the Misses.

We have however had to pay a visit to "The Duchess" who is having her internal organs sorted out.......I'll tell you about that in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment