ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 13 March 2018

I saw them off !


Well the morning walk did not last long this morning. My people decided for a change to have a walk along the sea front in Petalidi, normally not bad for me to have a run about alone. However this morning there was a pack of five canines hiding, well I had to sort them didn't I?
The Guv was not happy with me giving chase but I saw them off, cowards all of them except one that did try a stand off with me......uh he got the wrong girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment