ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 14 March 2018

It's up there, honest !



Now sometimes in the night I hear a noise of something outside on the balcony, do my people listen to me when I try and tell then...NO !
So this morning I got out there and chased it, but it went up this tree


There's a big hole in the bottom and I'm pretty sure its inside


Then of course it could be hiding a bit further up in the branches


No, its definitely inside, now just how am I going to get up inside there?


No comments:

Post a Comment