ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Wednesday 11 April 2018

I got treated.....


One thing about being famous (and of course modest ! ) is that people try that little bit harder to please you. Now that was the case in the second human kennel my people stopped at.  You see I stopped with them here before and the receptionist took a liking to me (well who wouldn't?), so I got my people a free upgrade to a top suite.



Well they would not have got the extra special treatment if I had not been with them, so I think I deserve the bedroom of my own !


Mind you even with getting the Misses & the Guv all this special 
treatment they did not take me to the human eating area where they ate .
(but the Misses did bring me back a doggy bag)



No comments:

Post a Comment