ROSIE - DOG

My photo
Nr Chalais, France but often in Greece
Hello, I'm Rosie, a Greek dog rescued after being dumped from a car ! Follow my blog and I'll tell you about my life If you want to hear my story from the very beginning click on visit "About me (Rosie)" below and follow the link

More details of ME (Rosie)

Blog Archive

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Our first stop



My people decided this time after we leave the ferry at Ancona to find a human kennel that was not too far away in case of any ferry delays as the Guv did not want to drive at night.


Of course any kennel we stay in must have room for the poppymobile and the trailer.  What's more it must have a place for ME to run about and exercise in.


Well once again my people cam up trumps as you can see from the view from our balcony 
I had lots of fields to run in


The Misses said she did not need fields to exercise in, just a soft bed to lie in.  I got told I could not lie on the bed......Uh, just wait until they go and have dinner! 





No comments:

Post a Comment